Natural home remedies are always become the most interesting stuff to make. They are made of safe and even herbal materials that make our body easily adapt and do not have any risk at all. In this occasion, we will discuss about the acne face mask that is easily made using your own hand. In the market, there are so many type of acne mask that are made full of chemicals. If the chemicals do not fit your skin character, it can even make your skin worse. So you are in the right place. You can find some homemade acne face mask that is pretty easy to make here.
Skin problems especially in the area of the face are one of the most common troubles for the teenagers. There will be a lot of acne related problems that appear. That is why skin nourishing will be needed because this condition can eliminate acne and even the scars that are created by the old acne in your skin. By applying DIY homemade acne face mask, you will be able to get the skin cell renewal. Not all the fresh skins are already has new cell. You have to remove the old one and get the all new cells to be exists in your skin surface.
There will be top 3 face masks for acne that are all useful to give you a proper treatment for the skin. It is also functioned well as the antibacterial stuff that can prevent many bad things to happen. The things that can be removed are the acne, pimples, and some other skin problems. All the given recipes are completed with honey because it is functioned as the anti-inflammatory element. It can even prevent the microbe to get inside your skin. To ensure that you get the most appropriate face mask for acne, here are the ingredients and step you can make.
You can start by preparing the main ingredients of these masks. Some of them are honey as mentioned before. The presence of vinegar of apple cider is also work well as the element for unclog the pores as well as dissolve your exhausted skin surface. It can put back the pH of the skin properly. Some big sized pores can also be reduced. Then you will also need Turmeric, Green tea and also Raw Milk. Most of them have antioxidants that are pretty good for anti-ageing function.
Apple Cider Vinegar
You can try acne face mask made of apple cider for the first try. The materials are vinegar made by apple cider, sugar and some other natural items. Here are the steps:
- Mix a teaspoon of prepared vinegar and couple teaspoons of frozen tea, it is better if you green tea is picked.
- Add sugar on it, the ideal amount is 10-20 grams.
- Put a teaspoon of the prepared honey and mix them up.
- Adding sugar is available, especially if you think that it needs to be thicker.
- Spread it along the face by using the cotton pad. Some massage movements can also give better circulation for the skin. Rinse it after you wear the masks over than 10 minutes.
Cinnamon and Honey
The next homemade acne face mask that you can try is in the form of mask with cinnamon and honey. Just prepare cinnamon which is already in powder forms some honey and let them does it well.
- Put two teaspoons of honey with one teaspoon of your prepared cinnamon. Prepare small bowl to make it easier to be mixed.
- Mix them up until the liquid is thick enough.
- Use your finger to spread the liquid in the face. It is great if the face is damp. Leave it for about 15 minutes before you rinse it with fresh water and toner.
One most effective DIY homemade acne face mask is also available in the mask made of Turmeric, some raw milk and also additional natural ingredients. Here are the steps:
- Mix turmeric with one teaspoon of honey. Choose the powder type of turmeric to make it blend well with the honey.
- Add two teaspoons of mil and mix them up until the form seems like thin paste.
- This face mask for acne is great for the skin surface of the neck as well. So you can apply it using the makeup brush carefully. Be careful because it can make your hand and your nails yellow. It can leave yellow fish tinge around the skin. You can clean it using the cotton ball and raw milk to perfect clean up.